High Ponytail With Poof Hairstyle - 7 Simple Steps


On the off chance that you need a straightforward hairstyle that looks charming and stays regardless of the possibility that you're bouncing around for games or different activities...this style will work. I chose to make this straightforward braid with poof hairdo while I was cheer-driving my first year of High school. I will be a senior one year from now and I've been utilizing this style a considerable measure. This simple pig tail is so charming and stayed set up for my entire amusement that I was cheer-driving. Since I am a flyer I comprehend the troubles of finding a decent hairdo that sits tight. 

Amid the mid year I additionally jump at the chance to wear this high pig tail. It is impeccable on the grounds that the poof keeps the hair out of my face. I wear this hairdo to the shoreline also. It's an in vogue pig tail that can be worn as an easygoing or extravagant look. Here's the strides I utilize while making this hairdo. 


Here's the things you will require 

Teasing brush 

- hairspray 

- bobby pins 

- fastener 

- bow (discretionary) 

Take after these seven simple strides to make this adorable High Ponytail with Poof haircut. 

Step One: Section off your blasts or the hair that is in the front of your head (this segment will turn into the poof or knock). 

Step Two: Then utilizing a clasp, put whatever is left of your hair into a free braid or bun. 

Step Three: Tease the hair that you segmented off (your blasts or the hair in the front of your head) until its volume is to your preferring. 

Step Four: Smooth the highest point of the poof over with brush. (Ensure you smooth gently so you don't take a lot of the volume out). Next spot bobby pins on the sides of the poof. (They ought to wind up meeting amidst the poof) 

Step Five: Take out the braid and tease whatever remains of your hair a tad bit. (This adds a little volume to your pig tail). This progression is discretionary yet I think it makes this pig tail look considerably more charming. 

Step Six: Next gently brush your hair into a high pig womens. The exact opposite thing you will do is tie with a versatile. 

Step Seven (discretionary): Place your cheer bow near the pig tail (the nearer it is to the versatile the less perceptible the fastener is) For more volume in your pig tail tease a bit. 

So...there you have it. A straightforward hairdo that you can do quick and will last the whole day. Don't hesitate to change this to your preferring and you may discover something new to add to your haircuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment